Monday, August 18, 2008

three months and counting


mister matix is now three months old and is just so much fun. i swear he is starting to teethe bc he drools and gnaws on anything and everything. becoming a little chunky monkey and it is so cute. (check out them thighs) bath time is his favorite cuz he can wiggle and splash freely. our chit chats have progressed from one way conversations to two, and i swear he thinks we understand exactly what he has to say. i love every second i spend with him. he' s my little buddy who let's me haul him around everywhere i go and hardly complains. i just love him so much.




4 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

lol you guys are so funny!!!

D'On Marx said...

That's just too cute!

liNdsEYloO said...

be still my little heart!! that video of him talking made me just warm inside- such a cute little bug you've got ash! :)

scoot and sara said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You're little man is sooooo cute! They sure grow up fast!