Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day to me...

i came home to flowers on the porch from jon.
(he had his best friend drop them off. )
how sweet.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
it made my day.

to celebrate mothers day my dad decided to have a progressive dinner, 
stopping at each of my sister's houses.

we started at theresa's for appetizers.
then to steph's for salad.
then to our house for the main dish and dessert.
(julie's house was cancelled due to peyton's recent arrival)

it was a cute idea. but i little chaotic. and naptime was ruined.  :)
i mostly think that my dad did it to get out of doing all the work. 
good job dad.


2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Nice little update. That's cute that Jon remembered Mothers Day. Devin cut out a picture of flowers from off of the internet and stuck them in a vase. Romantic, I know. Call me.

Kristi H. said...

I went private on my blog but I didn't have your email address! Send it to me so I can add you... kristiann16@gmail.com