Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These streets will make you feel brand new...

big lights will inspire you.
let's hear it for New York :)

doesnt this song just make you want to fly across the country and visit new york!?

well it inspired me.
and then the little dream turned into a reality.
because now im going, officially.
yes thats right.
from april 21-26.

me and holly are flying to washington dc to visit my long lost reno bestie, sara...and then we're heading to the city for a few days!
(this is sara)

i cant wait.

its been nearly five years since my last girls trip there. and that is way too long if you ask me.
i hope this trip will even compare, because last time was beyond a m a z i n g.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you Ash!!!!

And btw... I love that pic of us- it is from Darci's wedding!!


<3 Sara