Sunday, June 13, 2010

happy birthday

mary kate and ashley  :)

i always remember their birthday because its exactly one month before mine
so of course i never forget
plus when i was a little girl i was their ultimate fan
and was even a member of their fan club
and bought all of their movies

and 3 years ago...we were silly and decided to have a birthday party for them
and watched a marathon of full house episodes
and i loved it

im well aware of how embarrassing this is...
but i dont even care.
thats all

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so funny because I woke up this morning and just kept thinking that it was somebody's birthday but I couldn't think of anyone. . . and figured I was just getting confused by your birthday that is next month!

Linds Barttels said...

at first glance you both look naked. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

You know...I always remember their birthday too because of you :) I loved watching the slumber party video with you... and double double toil and trouble...OMG... and how lame I had to use your membership to the fan club to get my fix :/

That is embarrassing...

Emily said...

haha i love this because i was just as obsessed with them growing up! i owned every movie, every book, watched all of their tv shows, had their bday on my calendar (which is only 3 weeks after mine), AND i tried to dress and do my hair like theirs... awesome.