Saturday, March 24, 2012

everything's changing.

My life has recently spiraled in a whole new direction, and I kind of love it. 
I was recently fired from my job. 
"But Ashley, didn't you work for your dad?" 
Yes. Why yes I did. I also worked for my uncle, and he and I have quite the personality conflict. (I'm not the only one who he conflicts with) My dad was on a trip in Mexico and the next thing I know, I am jobless. And we'll just leave it at that. But I'm pretty positive I have a new job lined up that should be starting shortly, so I'm not too worried about things. PLUS being jobless (and getting unemployment) is basically the best thing everrrrr. I am seriously having a blast. I have all day every day to do whatever I want. Whatever I want. The possibilities are endless!! 
Here are some of the things I've been up to: 
I took Matix to the park on a gorgeous Friday. Babysat my sister's kids. Took Matix to see the Lorax. Had a lunch date with some high school friends. Reorganized my closet. Had a mommy day at the park. Went to lunch with my grandma for her birthday. Best friend+boyfriend came to visit. I have been spending some serious quality time with the boyfriend, who just so happens to live 6 hours away. Long distance is so much more doable when I don't have a job taking up the majority of my time. I'd much rather be spending time with him anyways...I say it's a win/win. Life is great. 

Hiking at Calico Basin
Best Friend, Nate and Matix at Cold Stone
Country Line Dancing at Stoney's


Park Days


Lunch Date
Happy 78th Birthday, Grandma Marx
Ps: Did I mention I got a new roomate?
"But Ashley, don't you live with your parents?"
Yes. Why yes I do.
And now so does she. Temporarily. 
But we all love it. Especially Matix. 

No comments: