Thursday, May 17, 2012

mother's day.


I am so grateful that I get the privilege of being Matix's mom. He is the sweetest, cutest, funniest little kid on the planet. I don't know how I got so lucky. He is my world and I'm so grateful for him. These two boys made my mother's day perfect. They spoiled me with hugs and kisses all day long. Matix sang a song with the primary during sacrament meeting, and it just melted my heart to see him all grown up standing up there. I don't think he actually sang very much of the song, but he sure made mama proud. My dad also spoke in church. That was a treat. I have such good parents and I'm grateful for all they do for me. I am definitely blessed. We ended the night with a special firework show with my sister and her family put on by Devin and Matix. Who gets that on Mother's Day?!?! I do!! 
















No comments: