Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ward Campout.


I have a fun ward. We have some of the best people in my ward and so we always have the best time. In fact, most of the people I hang out with on the regular are all in my ward. So basically, church activities are ward funded fun. (just kidding, kind of) Back in November we had a ward campout. Las Vegas isn't too cold yet so we can do stuff like that. In fact, the weather that weekend was beyond perfect. We made s'mores, and talked, and played a sweet round of never have I ever, danced, and slept. And then the next morning, we repelled! I have never repelled before and I was stoked. Most of my close friends were kinda lame and either didn't spend the night or chose not to go repelling, but I didn't care. I made new friends and had the best time.









Cheers to loving church and loving my church peeps!

No comments: