Friday, August 1, 2014

In Da Club.


I have these two cute girls that happen to be two of my favorite two girls and they are now best friends and roommates...and it's all thanks to me. And so when they take a trip to Vegas and we are all reunited it becomes a freaking party! I seriously adore them. 

They happen to be two of the cutest girls in the Provo area so lots of boys and girls flock to them...so they always roll with a big crowd. haha. At least that's my opinion! :) Oh and this time they brought our cute old friend Sean! He is besties with Devin and Matt...mine and Anne's exes. It was fun to know that we are all still friends!!! 

Anyways, they came to party in da club (provo doesn't have many clubs, i guess) and although I'm past my days in the clubbin' scene (I'm getting old), we had a freaking blast! Danced the night away. Hung out in VIP with Lil Jon. Kissed a male underwear model (who's a lot better looking in his underwear than he was in the club I might add) Still shocked that he was into me for 2 hours. Then 2 of my friends kissed him and so I got over him...quick. haha. It was an insane night. Don' worry, I was completely sober...I don't drink. Never have. Never will. I don't need alcohol to have a good time. I just need some good friends and some good music! :)

Come back soon guys!!  I miss you already!!










I missed the photo pop with Lil Jon because I hadn't quite made it into VIP yet and then he had to go on and I'm still sad about it. 



No comments: