Sunday, November 9, 2008

halloween part 2

carving pumpkins with friends. basically i love carving pumpkins.

jon ash megs matix layne tom

my son is more talented than yours. ya thats right.

on halloween my WHOLE family went down to safestreet at town square to start off the night.

heres all the kids. yes theres 9. matix is number 8.

jon got a new toy. peyton. his moms coworker gave it to him. not my idea at all. but he is pretty cute for the time being. ill change my mind once he gets bigger. (im not a dog lover..unfortunately for jon) but for now jon sleeps every night with peyton. peyton joined us at safestreet and got more attention than any of the kids.


and matix sure loves him already. poor peyton gets a little bit abused.

afterwards jon had work and i went out with my friends while grandma babysat.

holly traci nat ash megs



i love halloween!!!!

No comments: