Thursday, October 30, 2008

no more $$$ for me.

so the other day i got a notice from the office of parole and probation notifting me that the a-hole who robbed me at gun point nearly 3 years ago is officially off probation. now..whatever..i dont care that much about all that jazz..however i am pretty ticked that i will not be receiving random checks in the mail for my restitution. i never minded the extra 100-300 dollars i would get every few months. he still owes me 430 dollars so the notice said i have to take him to small claims court to get the rest of the money. should i do it..or is it just not even worth it? i mean i would have to see his ugly face again.
(and last time i went to court we walked right in next to each other no big deal. apparently him holding a gun to my head just really didnt matter to the courts.)

i swear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's retarded. It might be worth going to court to stick your tongue out at him and get that extra money :) Then you can make him go to court!

The World Famous Marx Family said...

That stinks, When I got car jacked I got nothin'. It didn't even go to court. Cool you got some money out of the jerk. Good luck on the rest of it, sometimes it's not worth the headache.