Friday, June 26, 2009

just leave.

A few years back (like 5+) there was a lot of construction behind our house. This construction brought scorpions finding refuge in our house. It was a normal occurrence to find scorpions randomly around the house. Like 5 a month-ish. really. Almost everyone in my family has been stung at least once, but thankfully i have not. A child in our ward a lonngggg time ago, got stung a few times and was hospitalized for a long time because of it. I am seriously deathly afraid of these buggers. no matter how many i see, the fear never subsides.

Anyways, the problem has since resolved itself for the most part, and we rarely find one. HOWEVER last night I go to put Matix to bed and find a BIG one THIS close to his crib... and this is something i just dont think i can handle.



I am so scared that he is going to get stung one of these days, and from what i understand, they can be deadlyyyyy?

PLease little scorpions...just leave us alone!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

AHHH ASH! I would DIE!!! I can barely handle teeny tiny spiders! Thank goodness you found it before it found your little guy