Friday, August 7, 2009

90 dollars for what...???

((a month or two back, my friend corbin and i had a conversation that went a little something like this...))

corbin: "Hey! you love the sounds....you wanna come with me and taryn on august 7th??"
me: "heck yesssssssssss i do."
corbin: "okay, but theres a catch...they're coming with no doubt."
me: "uggghh. how much....??"
corbin: "oh just $90...."
me: "say what???"
corbin: "i know it's a lot..but its THE SOUNDS!!"

so today is the day.
and instead of paying $90 dollars to see them ((for the 4th time))
with no doubt and panic! at the disco,
i will be having my own dance party tonight. by myself.
as i remember the last time i saw them and exactly how amazing it was.

((november 3, 2006))




oh sadface.
((but on a happy note, i am officailly done with summer school. hoorah.))

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

You would have a dance party by yourself. Typical ashley style.