Tuesday, August 4, 2009

yogo land.

my friend tres sends me text messages like this...


"call me back whore. I want yogurtland too! haha."






yes. she is awesome.


why else do you ask? oh let me tell you...

a.) she signs my yearbook 5 years after-the-fact. (and no she did not even go to my high school) she just happened to be pictured right up in there. g-status, i know.


b.) we buy matching belts. and think we're cool because of it.

c.) we still laugh at the same jokes that made us friends 5 years ago.
"homegirl's dumb"
"moving on..."
"for the love of everything that's holy...put some freaking pants on"

gosh i love her. go find yourself a best friend like her.


and while you're at it, go get fat at yogurtland. flamingo and 215. you wont be dissappointed. and while you're there...say hi to chloe! for me. :)

im glad i have friends who share my same obssessions. the end.

2 comments:

Nat! said...

awe u guys are cute. love you both.

scoot and sara said...

I've heard about that place. I need to go test it out. Sounds sooooo good!