Monday, November 8, 2010

favorite cousin and friends

I have an announcement:

Matix has officially won the Favorite Cousin award.

 i have taken a poll of all of matix's cousins that are of talking age. 
and matix is the WINNER of favorite cousin. 
Every one of them picked someone else AND matix
because it was just too too hard to choose just one!
matix was included in almost everyone's favorite....both boys and girls like him equally.
I wonder why....maybe because he's just that freaking awesome.

anyways... 

since his cousins like him so freaking much...you better believe that other people like him that much too!
Matix also has so many friends. He is very much in the "friends" stage right now.
Everyone is his friend.
And he talks about his friends all the time.
"mom when are my friends coming over?"
"mom, where are my friends"
"mom, i wanna go to my friends house"
"mom, you are my friend"
His cousins are his friends. Dougie is his friend. I am his friend. 
The list just goes on and on....

So here's to matix...and his friends!
(these are just a few of his more recent friends...he has tons more that are not pictured)

Matix and his friends dylan and keegan

 Matix and his friend Clive

matix's friend jillian (age 11) gave him her bear. He is now best friends with jillian and the bear.

Matix and his friend Ayden

 Matix and his friend Sydney

Matix and his friend Madeline

and of course mommy is his best friend...

but dougie is his best BEST friend.
he reminds me of this daily

what can i say...i cant compete with someone who will give horsey rides 
and play hid n seek with him non stop.


I have often been called a best friend slut.
Like mother, like son
i guess

1 comment:

Chels Allred said...

i want matix to be my best friend too. he's a doll!