Wednesday, July 30, 2008

happy bday natash

nat turned 26 yesterday. shes freaking old. last year she was halfway dead..this year...im planning her funeral. okay not really but i like to tease her. anyways i lover her and got to see her so much lately and i love it because she really is like my other half..in a really weird way. july is our anniversary as friends month...3 years...but we have more memories than you would believe. i think i have the most memories with her than anyone..even though i've known many people way longer. we were roomies...have gone to every show known to man...my unicorn...my mommy..matixs gma...my bandmate...my other half hence natash...and i miss her. thats all.



(this is the card i made her on my coo new program..which by the way i love!!!)

1 comment:

Nat! said...

youre the bestest. youre also in love with me. which works out well since im hopelessly in love with you. many more memories to come. natash for life. happy anniversary young lover.