Wednesday, July 30, 2008

jon just stole matix!

me and the little man were happily napping in my bed and bam phone rings. not only did he wake me up..he slams me with the news that matix is having a sleepover with his auntie angelique and nyesha and he needs to be ready to leave in 5 minutes! what!? you have got to be kidding me. there is no way you are taking my baby from me right in the middle of NAPTIME! so the more i think about it, i know it makes sense since ang is babysitting matix tomorrow while me and jon are at work...(yes the both of us) and nyesha lives in summerlin...and it would be stupid to drive over there twice...but doesn't he realize that that is just about 24 hours that i will not see my baby boy? what the heck. i know im being a little over dramatic but this is the longest i will not see him and as much as he can drive me nuts he is my little buddy and im gonna miss him. so there it is..5 minutes later...i find myself at the door waving goodbye, with tears in my eyes.

now i cant sleep. and my eyes are still watery. so what do i do?? call darci. she loves to hear about my stupid life. then i realize her life is stupider and way more horrible, since she just found out that they might take her baby away permanently!! saddest story of my life. so we cry together...me about 24 hours and her about possibly forever. she wins.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww. . . sad. Now you can kind of see why I am crazy when Dylan is gone. It is just wierd. I feel so bad for Darci but I'm sure everything will work out fine.

Nat! said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! youre cute and in love with matix.