Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bite of Las Vegas

On Saturday me and stink went to bite of lv at desert breeze. it was so fun. the weather was amazing. the food was delish. and the music was good.

we started off with shelbs and steph...

and ended up with rebecca and meg


matix was so wonderful. we were there for six hours and he never cried! such a goood baby. (except for a sec when shelbs snatched the binky.)

and it was also his 5 month bday!
i can hardly believe he is so old!


he rolls over so good now and...he talks!!!

okay not really but jon is so stoked he says dadadadadadada now! he swears he knows what it means but he doesnt...but he's so good at it and jon is such a proud dad! and im a little jealous.



ps...matix (and jon) are possibly getting a puppy courtesy of jons mom...eh. i dunno how i feel about it..at all..but natix likes him. he even welcomed him into the family by...biting him!

2 comments:

Nat! said...

Thanks for not mentioning how much you hate me in this post.

Matix is to die for in these pictures. Such a stud muff.

love you.

Daniel & Valerie said...

I LOVE THE LEMON TEST! LOL I was told I ma never babysit my friends kids because I love to test that theroy out! haha he is so dang cute!!