Saturday, October 4, 2008

this is what my sister does...

to my son when she watches him. what freaks.


so basically she taught him this.

at least he will be entertained when he drops his binkie. sick.


and you guys should all come meet her pet turtle. hes cool.

and weighs 80 something pounds.

(for those of you who dont know..i currently live at the new las vegas zoo. my sis and her husband have...2 rottweilers, like 5 snakes, a million lizards, plus some bigger lizard freaking things that i dont know what they are, they used to have a crocodile but it died, they have this turtle, plus little swimming turtles, and a gazzilion crickets and mice to feed them all. seriously its a nut house. and i probably forgot about some..haha. good thing most of them are in the garage or outside! so if youre ever in the mood for reptiles. come visit!!)

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Quite the blogger you've become:) Talk about 5 million posts. Madeline is pretty cute, huh?

Kelli said...

I forgot that you had doggies at your house. . . I will have to let Dylan come and play with them sometime! I don't know about the rest of the crazy things that you have living with you though. I am definitely not a snake fan!