Thursday, December 17, 2009

a.m.a.z.i.n.g

a coworker of mine from cinevegas just recently uploaded a picture of HIS Christmas tree on facebook....

{my jaw literally dropped}
he then proceeded to describe his experience as follows...

Lights: 5,200
Extension cords required to make all the lights work: 11
Ornaments: 623
Of those ornaments, Charlie Brown ornaments: 111
Hours to light: 7... See More

Trips to Walmart because I needed more lights: 2
Hours to decorate: 6
Chirstmas songs I went through on my ipod while lighting and decorating: 93. . .two times.
Me needing to get a life. . .Priceless.

Christopher Todd Hall

{my jaw then dropped a second time}

i hope one day i get that sort of Christmas dedication

**did i forget to mention that he is also a gay interior decorator...maybe thats why**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe when there are no kids to take them down after you put them up :)