Wednesday, December 16, 2009

last week

may have been the hardest week of my life.

but more than that, i realized how much my heavenly father loves me.
and even though things don't always end up how we want them to...
everything happens for a reason.
It also didn't help that it was finals week.
luckily i survived it all.
and am so grateful for my family.
and my wonderful friends.
and especially for my baby boy.

"every life has peaks and shadows and times when it seems that the birds don’t sing and bells don’t ring. Yet in spite of discouragement and adversity, those who are happiest seem to have a way of learning from difficult times, becoming stronger, wiser, and happier as a result...
come what may and love it."

Joseph B. Worthlin

{now im working on the love it part}

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

One word: New York. Okay, maybe thats two words, but whatever. Glad you survived. And that you are seeing the up side(I think) to all of this. Love you Ash.