Thursday, December 17, 2009

i did it...

I finally graduated!!
I officially have a Bachelor's Degree
in Journalism and Media Studies
With emphasis is Integrated Marketing Communications
(which basically mean advertising/public relations)
and a minor in Entertainment Management

yep it's a mouthful. and isnt as cool as it sound.
but nevertheless i do not have to think about homework one more time...
and that my friends...is a great feeling.


unfortunately for me (and my family), i decided to graduate at UNLV's largest fall commencement everrrr. 2,147 students graduated (around there anyways) so the ceremony lasted nearly 3.5 hours. ( i was nearly an hour late to my own party..sorry guys!!) but the highlight of the ceremony was a 76 year old man finally getting his doctorate.
he was the cutest guy ever.

I didn't finish out my college career with straight A's as i had planned. uhh-hmm.
but im content with two A's and 3 B+'s.
It was a rough semester, and i had a mild case of senioritis.

Photobucket

now if only i could find an awesomely sweet job....

4 comments:

Kristi H. said...

What an accomplishment! Finishing your degree while being a mom and working... yikes! I hope I can finish someday! I'm proud of you!

Laura Larson said...

Congratulations! It's one of the best feelings in the world. College was great, but everything just keeps getting better after college. :)

Emily said...

congrats girl!! what an amazing accomplishment! keep us updated on the job hunt!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! You know I am totally jealous. . .