Wednesday, March 18, 2009

frosted flakes

is my most favoritest cereal...


but lately my mother has been coming home with this crap...

seriously i don't even know why they can still call it frosted flakes, because it is gross. especially the gold kind. the reduced sugar is deal-able if you add a little sugar yourself. but still. i understand that kids need to eat healthier and they probably don't even know the difference...but i do. they need to still carry the old stuff for people like me. i do not appreciate any of this. 

bring back the good 'ole original frosted flakes please!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SO FREAKIN 100% AGREE WITH YOU BFF! its like there almost not in stores anymore costco in here still has them.

The Noorda Monkeys said...

oh my gosh... i feel so loved- i am on your link list! i didnt know you were married! dang, i got to start eaves dropping on darci again.. jk...

Kim Marx said...

I saw a big box at Sams Club today and thought of you :)

Kelli said...

You can come over and eat the plain 'ole Frosted Flakes at my house anytime! Apparently my mom knows what's up! :P