Thursday, March 5, 2009

wally world

many think it's ghetto...but today i am quite fond of this good 'ole place. 
actually i like it most days..bc its quite cheap..but today i LOVE it.

so yesterday morning i went to buy some more baby food at walmart before school. (and somehow spent freaking $50 and have no clue how. geez.)
anyways i head to school-no big deal. 
then i think about buying some dinner since i have no time to run home before my big movie date with VALERIE and megan (ehhh shopaholic is not as good as you would think. well as good as a cheesy girlie movie could possibly be, anyways...)
when i realize my handy little coach money bag (that i did not buy...h to the no...but i still like) is missing. 
OMG!
basically my whole life is in this thing. 
so i look at my bags and realize i had it at walmart and now i dont so i must have either left it in the bag, or at walmart.
of course its not in the bag...
oh no. i didnt even go to the nice one..i went to the ghetto one. eeek. 
so i call and of course they transfer me to a million departments (lube? please tell me why)only to find out of course it is not there. (she couldn't have even tried to look for it in 15 sec but whatever)
so i go about my night and use my handy discover gas card for dinner and movies as i dread the next day (today) wondering how im going to get $ from the bank for a new id with no id or how im gonna get a new id with my discover card with no id? oh goodness.
so while at work i happen to drive right by THE WALMART. ironic right? (it wasn't on purpose at all-i swear)
so something tells me to just check.
so i go into customer service feeling hopeless but praying just in case. 
the girl looks in all the lost and found baskets. then she asks me what it looks like. i tell her its a small coach handbag, and she replies with omg i saw that yesterday. 
what? no way? you happened to see it? but now its not in the baskets? what?
im so confused...maybe one of the workers stole it from lost and found! probably the lady on the phone...grrr.
so she makes a phone call and finds out that for some strange reason they put it in the safe.. 
how random. 
but anyways I GOT MY LIFE BACK!!
you have no idea how happy i am. 
even the cash was in it...which i didn't expect at all!! all $52.00!
i am so lucky i swear.


I LOVE walmart!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. you crack me up...