Monday, March 2, 2009

how mad is everybody...

at the bachelor.
i mean seriously. i cried at the cutest most awesomest ending of the season. i was so happy. i just loved melissa...only to get pissed and mad and sad and cry again on the after show. ewww. i really thought i liked jason but i think i changed my mind. i hope him and molly work out because if he is the bachelor again i will boycott the show. okay maybe not... but i would think about it. 

anyways i love melissa even more now because her comebacks were awesome and she told him. 

aghh.
 

thanks bachelor for sucking me and megan (winn...my usual date birdsall left me all alone on this crazy night) in for 3 hours and now i don't have time for my usual love affair on mondays nights...jack bauer.

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I missed the first part but caught the after show...I'm so confused about it all. And mad that Molly kissed him so fast. Whatever.

Jenn Shields said...

oh no no no. I LOVE MOLLY! you can't tell me you didn't see it coming?? the intimate tell all with no audience, yady yada. he was bound too change his mind.

and this deanna business! what is her deal. he WAS going to pick Molly. but that crazy girl changed his mind, don't pick the wild card like i did. don't do it. blah blah. don't hate the game, hate the player.

TEAM MOLLY.