Friday, April 10, 2009

'tis the season for...

Babies!!!

In the last 2 weeks...3 of my closest friends have had babies. needless to say..the last couple of months have been jam-packed with baby showers and hospitals galore...

I threw darci buhl a shower on February 28...




and hadley ann buhl was born on march 24




on march 2 we went to my good friend natasha's baby shower at a park in henderson...




baby ayden kaleb tagai was born on march 29





february 21st was val's baby shower at a park too...





and we welcomed baby sophie elise royal on april 7




now we have my sister julie due in may with a baby girl!
my friend celina tingey due in may with a baby girl!
my friend brittany cushenberry due in july with a baby boy!
my sister stephanie due in october with twins!
and my friend layne fender due in november!

(i think thats all the pregnant people in my life...)

matix is lovin' all these cousins, friends, and girlfriends in his life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Boom #2 :)