Thursday, May 13, 2010

a day for moms.

my second mothers day as a mom has come and gone, and boy was it a good day.
matix woke up bright and early and gave me a card that he made with the help of jons mom.
and a little gift from my mom
and then after church he gave me this sweet frame he made in nursery.
it now sits on my dresser next to my bed with a picture of us in it.
i love it.

later we went to visit the grandparents....

who now  live with my uncle glen--
who just happens to have horseys and chickens all over his backyard.
yep...matix knows they are there
and he knows he loves them.
so into the backyard we stayed, wind and all
and matix was in little boy heaven!!


i have quite the little animal lover on my hands, 
which is just great since im not the biggest animal lover in the world.
anyways im sure we ill be back soon to visit again real soon.

IT WAS THE PERFECT MOTHERS DAY!!

except for the part where i got sick...and am now dying and i hate it. please get better soon.... pleeeeease. i dont have time for this!!

No comments: