Friday, May 14, 2010

reasons....

reason why today is a bad day.

i am dying of sickness.
i sound like a man.
matix ended up sleeping with me last night because he is sick=me not sleeping
2 girls called in=me staying til 430 instead of 2 like i should.
i have megans rehearsal dinner at 6
i have not showered.
i need a nap
i need to pack
did i mention i am dying?
i have been taking antibiotics since monday and i feel like im getting worse but i dont have time to go to the doc.
and megans wedding stuff begins today..and i feel like poo. 
who wants too feel like poo at their best friends wedding??? NOBODY
who wants to feel like poo in hawaii? NOBODY 

reasons why today is a good day...

i got to sleep with me baby boy last night...when he wakes up and needs to snuggle it makes my heart melt
i get to hang out with megan w tonight...i never get to see her lately.
megan b gets in town today
its one day closer to hawaii! (only 1.5 to go!!)
my uncle g told me i could close the office early...at 3:30
the office mgr told me 3:00 sounded even better  :)
(im pretty sure everyone feels bad for me becasue i literally am dying and it shows)
tyson told me he would get my full name tattooed on him
that would be hilarious.
matix is going on the father and sons with my dad today...im gonna miss him..but i know they will have so much fun together..so im excited for him.
i got to see jonny cherie, who is a 5 year old girl who had cancer. and her dad was telling us that it is almost 2 years she will be cancer free, and he got teary eyed, and it made my heart smile.



{even on our bad days, there's a lot of good.
you just have to look for it}

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

FYI: I do not even know what your full name is. Seriously. Not even a clue about your middle name. Is it a really bad one or something? Why don't I know?!?

Oh, and my verification word is cringe. Maybe a link to your name? Possibly?