Tuesday, May 11, 2010

free.

the best things in life are free.
actually not really...because matix actually costs me some money
and he's the best thing in MY life, obviously.

 but lately..my friends..well they've been HOOKIN it up with some free awesomeness.

like when we went to the secret garden...ya..that was FREE {thanks to brittany}

and then when i went to the premier with val...ya that was FREE


and dinner at Rare 120 at hard rock for megs bachelorette party...FREE

and a glorious day at sea world, FREE thanks to kelli {and her family}

and then 2 day disneyland passes...FREE 
(and a free stay at the hilton anaheim)

and now...the BEST mother's day gift of all (okay so it wasnt really a mother's day gift...but he gave it to me on mothers day..so it kinda counts?)...

FREE FLIGHT TO HAWAII...along with a FREE place to stay, thanks to my new buddy Nate  :)

ummm...i couldnt be any happier...HAWAII HERE WE COME!


MAN, I SURE HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS!


{just because i got stuff for free doesnt mean i didnt actually spend any money...like food and stuff at disneyland and sea world=NOT FREE}

2 comments:

Alicia said...

IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

have fun and take lots of pictures. call me sometime!!! i miss you.

D'On Marx said...

I need some friends like that!!! Hahaha That's awesome. One day.....