Friday, September 10, 2010

loveeeeee.

-taylor swift.

i LOVE t. swift.
isn't she just the cutest? isn't that quote just the cutest?
i LOVE that i heard her new song on vh1 this morning.
i LOVE that she has a new album coming out october 25, 2010
i LOVE that i have already warned doug that he WILL be purchasing me tickets to her next tour. 
in case you were curious...he agreed. 
i may or may not have gotten teary eyed while watching her fearless music video the other day.
Im so lameeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 comments:

James and Heather West said...

I love her just as much! James always makes fun of me because I love her so much! I want to go to a concert too. :)

Megan and Travis said...

I get to go with you right ... to that concert that Doug will be purchasing tickets to ... just making sure :)