Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my son: the singer.

matix LOVES to sing.
(he also LOVES to play the piano.
i think he just loves music in general)

anyways, when he was younger, i used to spend most sundays in nursery with him because he went through a tiny bit of a clingy stage. well, luckily he got passed it and now he couldnt be more excited to go to nursery every week. he runs as fast as he can after sacrament is over. my dad has started a little game with him--where if he runs fast enough he gets to turn the lights on in his classroom! kids find so much joy in such simple things. anyways, since i've been divorced,  not only do i not go to nursery with matix, i dont even go to church with him (i go to my singles ward--it helped me make new friends and get myself out there socially) but luckily my parents take him (and they LOVE it) and i get home right when naptime is over! its perfect. anyways..even though im sad i dont get to see him color, make crafts, or watch him participate during singing time ( he always sang the loudest)...im glad i am filled in on what he's learned...when he randomly breaks out in songs i never even knew he knew! he's so cute!!


No comments: