Monday, September 20, 2010

six {and almost a half} years ago...

kelli lyman, megan birdsall hundley, layne mcginn fender,  celina fajardo tingey, ashley marx,
erin parry cahill, megan winn draney

We all graduated from high school.
bonanza bengals c/o '04
that is ridiculous.
they were my bestest friends then, 
and they are still my bestest friends now.
some of us are closer now. 
some were closer then.
but somehow we have all kept in really close contact... and i am so glad.
we try to get together every few months just for fun...
and this time, there were no kids!
that is a first, i think. 
it was so much fun...and i hope we keep this up for the next 6-0 years ;)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Haha. When I read the title I was a little worried that you had actually posted a comparison picture from high school with us in it. Thank a lot for sparing me that humiliation. Lol.

Megan said...

What Kelli i would loved to see a comparison picture :)