Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeen!

i love love love halloween. it's probably my favorite holiday. I love dressing up. I love the decorations. I love the candy. I love it all. And now that I have a kid, it makes it that much funner. Now for anyone who knows me...knows that i love princess jasmine. and since jon just so happens to resemble aladdin (my little streetrat) i basically forced him and matix to dress up with me! i loved it. i figure the older matix gets, the less likely i will be able to pick his costumes...making this year the year. We started early making the costumes and here's how it turned out :]

Amazing...Right??

Friday Night...
we had our ward trunk.or.treat. we did it inside this year, because well, our church isnt in the greatest of neighborhoods....and lets just say that in the past we've had quite the turn out.

Saturday
my mom had a little halloween party saturday afternoon for all the cousins. it was pretty much the funnest thing for matix to play with his little cousins in their costumes. they played some donuts eating games which was hilarious to watch. matix stole everyone's donuts.
 
Saturday Night
we stopped by darci and devins trunk.or.treat prior to hittin up the streets to go trick.or.treating. It was so much fun to got knock on doors like the old days as a kid. it's been years since I've gotten to do it, and I loved it. Matix loved it too. He would yell run run run trying to keep up with madeline flying from house to house. We made out with a lot of candy and jon is stoked. haha.





after jon got off work, and matix was sound asleep, mommy and daddy met up with some friends, paris and lisa to go costume party hopping. we made it to three completely different halloween parties. 1 mormon dance party. 1 drunk.or.treat and 1 asian techno breakdown. and ended with del taco. yummmy. we had a blast.




Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

you guys are sooooo cute! seriously. i love your costumes. i cant wait to have kids to dress up.

The World Famous Marx Family said...

We love Halloween too. We usually always dress up. It makes it even more fun. You guys looked awesome,You did a great job. I love having everyone "match". Andrews getting to "old" to match his parents and lil bro now..whatever!