Wednesday, November 11, 2009

you be the judge...

so today for probably the 40th or 50th time in my life I was told i look like sandra bullock. yes the sandra freaking bullock. i have always been completely baffled by this. i just don't see it at all.

I remember the first time was my best friends mom and their maid when i was young..like 10 or 11... and blonde and not cute, let me remind you.

then my sister and her companion on her mission wrote me a letter once telling me.

and it has escalated from there. and so on and so forth. now i have heard it from a crap ton of random people here and there.

and then today a customer at work told me again. she said {and i quote... }
"omg. you look just like Sandra Bullock...but I'm sure you get that all the time."
I replied, "Well, I've gotten it before, but I would exactly say all the time...but i seriously don't get it at all."
"It's your smile. It's definitely your smile."


this has become out of control. and needs to be settled once and for all...



yes?? or no??

4 comments:

Kara said...

now that you mention it, i can see it. maybe not with that particular picture, but i can still see it.

D'On Marx said...

hahaha, I totally see it, but I wouldn't have ever noticed if you didn't mention it.

Rebekah Mills said...

I would say yes!

Kim Marx said...

i've always thought so, and it's a good thing, I like her.