Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful.



-that i graduate in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!
-that i have 2 of my 5 papers basically done.
-that jon enjoys his job.
-that i got to sleep all night long with matix twice in the past week. we slept goooood.
-for audrey and her amazing picture taking skills. (she took our family christmas pictures and our "engagement" pictures that arent technically engagement pictures at all. nevertheless i love them all.)
-for the free christmas cards i made with audreys help.
-for tressy letting me raid her closet for said pictures. not once, not twice, but three times.
-for a half day of work today.
-for the meg-leys reunion that will be happening tonight at yogurtland at 7 pm. (i.cannot.wait)
-for the yummy dinner we will be eating tomorrow with jons family.
-for all christmas all the time on106.5
-for a husband who loves me. even when im a bratty brat.
-for the $35 diesel jacket of complete awesomeness that i scored for jon at buffalo exchange.
(it helped prevent him from buying the ugly $50 one at burlington that he really wanted)
-for parents who babysit and let us mooch off them indefinitely
-the Bravery having a new cd out next week.
-for darci who calls me daily with deals to take advantage of.
-and for natty calling me today and asking if i "was missing a bff cuz she she sure was" (i havent talked to her in like 3 days cuz im so busy!! :( i lover her)
-for layneys healthy baby boy adam
-for kelli for everything.
-for everyone who listens to me dream about wedding plans.
-for 2 best friends also getting "married" at the same time as me!
-that my ENTIRE family went to the cabin without us. (scratch that..im actually super sad about this...) stupid work+stupid homework=no bueno.
-and for the ability to be sealed to my husband and baby boy soon! :)

THE END
Happy Turkey Day
gobble gobble

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

I'm a little annoyed that I'm not at the top of your thankful list. Whatev. Happy Freaking Thanksgiving to you too.