Thursday, March 18, 2010

achy head.


Im going on 11 days straight with a headache that will not go away. i have left work early twice already. the only thing that makes it better is to sleep. i do not get headaches...ever. i am so sick of living my life with constant pounding, dizziness, and lightheaded-ness. (i dont think thats even a word...oh well) the doctor said my neck was out of joint so he popped it back. and he gave me sinus medicine. it makes me feel worse. like the icky medicine feeling plus a headache.  if this thing doesnt go away already i might just blow my brains out!

on a happier note...
1. trez gets her mission call today!
2. birdy goes through the temple today! and gets married tomorrow!
3. st patrick's day was fun fun fun!
4. matix comes homes today!
5. no work tomorrow because of bridesmaid duties tomorrow!

:)

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

What is wrong ith your head?!? Can you just fix it already?
And ps, I'm quite proud of your many blog posts lately. Gives me something to read.

Kim Marx said...

Tylenol Sinus Day & Night versions.
You'll be headache free in 30 mins. Dang allergies.