Tuesday, March 30, 2010

gheeetttttttttttttttttto fabulous.

oh, iphone. you are in such sad shape.
yes...that is packing tape covering the many many cracks. dont hate.
im not even ashamed.
ONE drop. ONE drop i tell ya...and this happens.
and before this... the vibrate decided to not work. so whenever my phone was on vibrate mode i would hear....crshshshhshshshshsh. 
ya kinda embarassing.
now i have crshshshshhshshshshs + it looking like this...oh joy
it's been like this for almost a month  now i think.
it honestly deosnt bother me much
but people go crazy over it. they feel so bad.
the subject of my phone tends to dominate many of my conversations lately.
once a guy told me he wouldnt take me on a date til i got a new one. (he was joking, obviously)
my contract is up on april 15, so i was just gonna wait and get the 3gs
but at&t is so crappy that im thinking maybe ill hold out til maybe verizon finally gets iphone, which is in talks i guess?
or until the newer iphone comes out which i heard was in june?
oh, decisions decisions.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

next time around.. if there is a next time... get an incase hard case- my iphone just flew off the roof while i was going 40 & is still completely intact ;)