Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cousin jenn is about to pop.

this girl means so much to me. we have been best friends. sisters. cousins. not so best of friends. and everything in between. she has been there for me in so many ways at every point in my life. and now she's about to join us in the wonderful world of motherhood and i couldnt be more excited for her. she's going to be a wonderful mom, and i hope our kids are best friends growing up like we were. come out carson...me and matix are ready to meet you :)

1 comment:

Jenn Shields said...

oh ashbe! you made me smile. i love that were best friends. sisters. cousins. and everything in-between. i love that 'you're my person'. sshh.. don't tell your meggleys/darci, they won't appreciate it. jk. you're so smart talented and have everything going for you! i can't wait for your new adventure in life. it will be amazing, just like you!

carson will be here soon. so soon. i'm getting nervous. but i love how i know you'll be the first to come visit! :)