Thursday, March 4, 2010

our new life...

so I am finally adjusting to my new life. everything was so busy with the holidays and getting all the divorce paperwork done and stuff, that reality is now setting in. I now only have matix half of the week. (he's with jon monday through thursdays). I thought that that would be fine, and really it is, ( i mean c'mon i get him every weekend..how can i complain?) but i guess i did not think about how boring my life would get. i miss this little guy. and my dad..dont even get me started. thurday has unofficially turned into matix+grandpa day.

I went from working full time, and taking 15 credits, and being a mom full time, and and wife full time, to having absolutely nothing to do EVER. and most of my shows are on break right now. go figure. this is so weird for me, and a little harder than it seems. Not to mention that all of my friends are married or getting married. So really i have a lot of time to myself. Now i really am not complaining, because i would rather be bored than too busy, and my life really is great, it's just an adjustment for sure. it makes spending time with my baby boy a lot more fun, and i try to do fun things with him when i can.

like this weekend we are headed off to sea world and i couldn't be more excited about it!

3 comments:

bayardo4life said...

What? Seaworld?! And why wasn't I invited?! Whatever, don't care about my piano and you ditch me for seaworld. Lame.

Laura Larson said...

Right after graduation, it's definitely an adjustment. All I can say is that you're going to start getting busier and busier and then wish you had time to get bored. Hope you're doing well girl. Have fun in CA

DownerDuo said...

makes me sad. :/