Thursday, March 11, 2010

this weekend.

so this saturday is the day me and jon were supposed to get sealed. it's kinda weird to think about how much has changed in just a few short months.  im the most sad about not being able to be sealed to my son. i may never get to now. that's kind of a hard thing to think about. so i really wanted to just do something fun to not think about it. originally the plan was to go to new york with my friends, but schedules and prices werent exactly working out, so im going in april instead. so then the plan was to have a girls weekend up at the cabin in brian head. but then that didnt work out. so then it turned into a little more of a double date weekend and then that fell through as well. so basically...i have been a little bit frustrated and stressed out the last week or so because of this, along with a grip of other things.  luckily last minute things are starting to work out. darci loves me and is coming. and my mom is babysitting so me and her can have some quality time and snowboard like we used to when we were young and had no responsibilities (like kids). i love snowboarding. i love brianhead. im excited to to have some fun! this will be a good weekend. it just has to be.

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Ohhh! We get to be young again! I'm excited:)

Mary Cana said...

Wait. so Matix+Hadley+Maddie=LOVE! haha