Wednesday, December 24, 2014

August Wrap Up

// Showered my baby cousin and her daughter-to-be. Matix was very proud of this onesie he and Peyton designed for baby girl. I hope she loves it too. 

// My niece Amber Rose was blessed. All the grandkids were in attendance to see--a rare occasion

// I came in third place in the Spoon competition at FHE. Yes, you can have my autograph, 

// Watched my dear friend Karly play in her rockband, finally. 

 // Watched Chromeo and Flume with friends! SO FUN. 

//New hair. Nope, I didn't get rid of my extensions, I just cut them :)

// Cheated on Yumz with mister Yumz himself and that kid I'm sitting next to fell in love with me and called me for approx 3 months straight after this night. Sometimes being nice and fellowshipping new members of your ward has consequences. Haha.  

// Bailed on a friend and blamed it on her....

// But that's okay because he bailed on me for Portugal. The Man & Grouplove so I paid for Allison to come instead. BEST DECISION EVER. Night of our life on random strangers shoulders dancing for the world to see,

// Hiked Lone Mountain after church one Sunday with some new friends. Our first time!! Best worst decision ever--I'm out of shape and it's harder than it looks. 

// Pretended to run a 5k. But really we walked one lap and joined the foam/water fight instead. Not mad about it and the kids were in heaven!

 // Pre-School picture just because.
I love dropping him off at school even though it adds an hour to my commute. So cute with his ginormous backpack. So grateful my boss let's me come in late a couple days a week so I can drop him off. 

// That time we were Yumz models. These two are my favorite. 

// Went to Utah to spend time with my grandpa (more on that next) and also got to see my besties and Matix got to see his. 

No comments: