Monday, December 29, 2014

Park City Shenanigans

While I was in Utah for Labor Day weekend I decided to spend the last half of the weekend with my Provo beauties. A spontaneous invitation brought us to a cabin in the woods of Park City. I have frequently found myself in PC and there's something about that place that I love. Crisp air, beautiful scenery. We met up with Sam and some guys--who were literally some of the funniest guys I have ever met in my whole life. The amount of wit and the levels of laughter were unreal. We talked but mostly laughed til the wee hours of the morning, ate salsa in the hot tub and then snuggled up in the biggest homemade bed on the floor. Late nights turned into sleeping in way past planned and so rafting  the Heber river was out. We had a big family breakfast and an attempt to ride the Alpine slide,..but the holiday brought in the crowds. We settled for a pyramid, chicken fights and handstand competition before going our separate ways again. Me back to Vegas. Kicking and screaming the whole way. Why don't I live in Utah again? 
Presley, Dave, Sam, Anne, Skylar, Ashley



No comments: