Wednesday, December 24, 2014

July Recap

// This little boy started reading. Like really reading. Bedtime stories just got a whole lot more fun! He still prefers when I read to him but I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to him read to me :) 
// Much of my summer was spent with these two hoodlums. Allison & Ned. It was a rough summer and these were the only two people I had fun with. We made our own fun and it was so much fun. Listening to music, making music and dancing like freaks. They make me laugh and I'm grateful for our random summer fun. 

// A fellow traveling soul-Lauren paid a visit to Vegas. We had a lunch date and it was so fun to catch up in our matching animals prints. :)

// Brynn found her way back to Vegas again and that always makes me happy. 

// Celebrated the birthday of my neighbor and long time friend Dan with a surprise pool/taco/obstacle course firsta. Even though he's now a Grammy winning rockstar--he's still so much just the same as he always was. 

// Prepared for the arrival of Tressy's TWO baby girls. Shopping is twice as fun when it's for two girls!

// AND we spent most of our weekends with my sister Stephanie and her kids. I can always count on her to do fun things around town with the kids. 

No comments: