Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to Hollywood!!

"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes
  here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true,
  some dont; but keep on dreamin - this is Hollywood. Always time
  to dream, so keep on dreamin."
-Pretty Woman 

Last weekend was the 2nd annual hollywood party. 
I did not go last year. But i had a tonnnn of fun this year.
there were over 350 people there. 
it was epic.


 I am surprised that some people don't know who Amy Winehouse is.
It's okay...those people are just sheltered. and probably shouldnt be my friend in the first place.
kidding. kinda.
BUT all those who matter, knew and loved it. 
I think i did a pretty good job looking like her.
(i had a cup in my hair...no joke)


party like a rockstar
hef and his girls

kardashian klan

ive got the (better looking) bieber fever.
my little sisters!
amy wino, nicole ritchie, kim k.

I love that October brings lots of dress up parties :)

1 comment:

Chels Allred said...

from now on, you invite me to your parties, and ill invite you to mine. hahaha. but really..you are way cooler than me. ;)