Tuesday, June 5, 2012

memorial day weekend.

We had the best Memorial Day weekend, without traveling too far! Surprised? You should be. I usually take advantage of any chance I have to get out of town, and we were planning to go up to Zion for the weekend but it didn't work out last minute. So we made our own fun, and it ending up being pretty perfect, and a very busy weekend!

I had some wedding stuff with Lyndsay Friday and Saturday. 
Matix had a pirate birthday party for his church friend, Luke Orr.


 We made a fort.

 Raced go karts at Fast Lap. (Devin won)
My friend Luke had a birthday swim party barbecue. 



Then on Sunday night me and my friends decided to throw together a camping trip in Lovell Canyon. A group of 14 people ended up going. We made tin foil dinners, set up camp, pitched tents, made Reese's s'mores, played Catch Phrase, sang camp songs, and just had an all around great time. I don't think things could have gone any better. I can't wait to do it again!!




After we got back to town, we didn't want the fun to stop so we decided to head to our favorite local pool, Cancun Resort. Me, Devin, and Matix head over there about once a week to enjoy some fun in the sun. It is the best pool, never crowded, huge slides and perfect temperature. We love it. We all headed over and laid out and played in the pool for the rest of the day, before heading to my sister's for an evening barbecue and back home for our weekly Bachelorette viewing party. What a fun day and weekend!






No comments: