Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneyland 2013.

A couple of weekends ago we went down to California for my cute little cousins wedding. Since it was conveniently also spring break we decided to head down a few days later and go to DISNEYLAND!! Matix is finally tall enough to go on every ride except California Screamin' and Indiana Jones. When did my baby boy grow up?!? Someone please pinch me because this is not real life. But alas, he is. He  went on every single ride he was able to go on...AND he loved every second of it. He sure is lovin' big kid life, I tell ya. In the Tower of Terror line the ladies behind us told him that he was super brave to go on this ride. I told them that we're just bad parents for not prepping him. I love his facial expressions in all our ride pictures. He's my favorite little boy in the history of forever. I'm so happy I got to go to the happiest place on earth with my happiest people. We even wore matching Mickey shirts because we are awesome like that. And you know why else we're awesome? Because we never waited more than 45 minutes for a ride, even Radiator Springs which had an 180 minute wait. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MINUTES. That is not happiness in my world, Disneyland. It's just not. But yeah, we cheated (in a totally not mean cheater way) and that makes us super awesome. I can't wait until we can go back!





Fast Pass Queen




Don't ask the Disneyland photographer to use your fisheye app. She'll struggle.






As if Disneyland wasn't enough...we also did some more super duper fun stuff while in Orange County...like:


Baby cousin's wedding.



Snuggle cute little baby Calvin. Lots.



Have lunch with some Utah friends.

Get $15 asian massages/eat asian snacks/PRPGC reunion/beach/hot tub with these people.

And celebrate Easter. 




There's probably only one word that accurately describes our weekend....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love 100% of these pictures. Matix is toooo cute! Oh, and so are you! Miss you!