Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Royal Affair.

The YSA (Young Single Adults) hosted a Sadie Hawkins type dance in March, which they called "A Royal Affair" (Since the Royal Mesa Ward was in charge). We had kind of talked about going and then forgot about it until that night. We decided to all go in a big group, until some of the girl's decided to be lame and start pairing off in dates and planning matching outfits. Since I had just gone out with Matthew the night before, and we happened to get matching Adam Carolla shirts, it only made sense that I ask him to be my date. Luckily, he accepted. 

And guess what? 

We were the best matching/best looking/best dancing couple to walk in those doors. But seriously, Matt used to ballroom dance professionally. He'd been telling me for weeks, but I didn't believe him until his aunt vouched for him. Now I believe him, kinda. Anyways, he danced well..and I...tried. It was a super fun night dancing and eating. My friends are way too freaking funny. 

PS: It was supposed to be a formal thing and we did not dress up at all....but we didn't care. 
We looked good and danced like rockstars. ;) 





No comments: