Friday, March 6, 2015

September Wrap Up

SIlent Dance Party at the Linq with Bobby and Chase. I heart these two. 

Triple date (Lyndsay was not my date, haha) to the High Roller at the Linq. My fist time on Las Vegas' newest addition to our skyline. It was cool, and fun. But once was enough :)

Chvrches on a Sunday evening. The next best place to be after Chvrch.

Had a minor surgery. Ingrown turned deadly. no seriously. I thought I was going to die. It hurt so bad it was unreal. Luckily our neighbor is a foot doc and saved my life before work. Alleluia. 

Morning commute across town with my cute little bubba stinks.

Girls dinners in place of FHE. Totally worth it. 

Family fun dates with our other halves.  These two are two peas in a pod. 

Secret presents from my secret admirer. 


No comments: