Thursday, July 15, 2010

the celebration!

We celebrated my birthday at grapestreet cafe. that place is so yummy.
all the married besties could come, so it was perfect.
(except the out of town-ers...then it would have been perfection)
everyone had a great time. 
especially when we almost burned down the restaurant.
literally.
darci thought it would be awesome to get OUTDOOR ONLY candles.
PLUS twenty four additional candles.
and basically the smoke detectors should have gone off....
and we made a complete scene
but i wouldnt have had it any other way
so thanks darci for meing so smart, and awesome.
(and for making my awesome cake)
and thanks doug for being such a pyro-maniac.


i love my friends.
and now that i have a boyfriend, i fit in again.
hahahahahahhaha.
doug joked that if he didnt come, i would have been like the only single one at my own party.
so true so true.


todd and katie manning, paris and lisa bayardo, doug and ash, tom and layne fender, kelli, darci and devin buhl, megan and travis draney

thanks for making my birthday so wonderful, guys :)

1 comment:

Ashley and Kyle said...

How do you get your blog to look so cute! I need some of your tricks...