Tuesday, July 13, 2010

twenty four...


yesterday was seriously just a great day. for no real big reason. but sometimes its the little things that make you smile. the boyfriend decided to take matix for the day. they went to the park, ate mcdonalds. watched a movie (incredibles) and napped. seriously. it made my heart melt. i couldnt help but smile as i got updates throughout the day while i sat at work completely jealous. 

then the whole famliy came over to celebrate my birthday. it was quite chaotic, as always,  but fun. and we got to eat my favorite foods and desserts. yummm. 


and now...

i am officially twenty four years old.
im another year older and wiser, too
(at least i like to think so)
it has taken twenty four years to get me to where i am today.
and boy has it been a pretty good twenty four years.
i am a pretty lucky girl.
and lately i've realized this a lot more.
my son is the greatest.
the boyfriend is seriously amazing. 
my family is the best, and so supportive of me.
and my friends, well they've helped me through a lot and i love them so much. 

im so grateful for eveyone in my life
they've made these past twenty four years pretty awesome. 
and i am genuinely happy.

thanks guys..
i cant wait to feast at grapestreet cafe, with some of my favorites tonight. 


happy birthday to me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you BugaBOOOO!!!

The Harrisons said...

Happy Late birthday! I thought of you on your actual birthday. It was funny I got a card from my relief society presidency saying happy birthday, and I was thinking it's not my birthday, it's my half birthday, and it's ashley's birthday! they got it wrong! hope it was a good one, Miss you and wish I could see you sometime!