Thursday, November 11, 2010

about me.

all you ever wanted to know (or could care less to know) about me!!!

enjoy.

1. I can't/don't cook. i wish i did.
2. I get bothered when people don't spell correctly. But im horrible at typing...so i often don't. And then i get even more bugged.
3. I love to travel. more than the average soul.
4. I really like to people watch.
5. I read a lot of people' blogs that i don't know. They interest me.
6. Im a pretty lazy person. and im okay with it.
7. I get sick of people easily. I think there's something wrong with me.
8. Im good at keeping friends and I'm really good at keeping in touch.
9. I have been called a best friend slut. I like it that way. 
10. I wish iphones didnt drop calls all the time. then they would be perfect.
11. i think i have the coolest kid in the world. how'd i get so lucky? i havent a clue.
12. i need to travel more. internationally. if i dont. i will feel like i havent really lived life. stupid i know.
13. I wish i could dress myself cuter. everyday. like some fashion blogger. so.not.fair.
14. i get really stressed out when i make big purchases.
15. i love to laugh. i dont like crude humor.
16. i love listening to music. i love going to shows. i used to go to like a show a week with nat. that just doesnt happen anymore. i miss it so much.
17. i wish i had my own house. to decorate.
18. My toes are always painted. usually chipped paint. but always painted.
19. i absolutely love to eat out. nordstom tomato soup is my all time favorite.
20. red lobster is our family favorite. it's like a big deal when we go there. so ghetto. but mostly awesome.
21. i have 8 best best best best friends. they are a best friend for different reasons. and they each know i different side of me. at different times in my life. yet i love them all exactly the same.
22. i dont like pure chocolate. but i love me some reeses.
23. speaking of reeses...the holiday ones are way better than the regular ones (ex...eggs, trees, hearts)
24. its really hard for me to watch a whole movie. they put me to sleep. especially at night.
25. i fall asleep to my tv (explains 24)
26. i used to l.o.v.e. to snowboard. now i prefer half days due to getting too cold.
27. i miss going to the snowboarding convention every year. oh to be young again.
28. green is my favorite color. yellow is second.
29. i need to go to egypt one day. to ride a camel. and see the pyramids.
30. ive never swam in the ocean. (you know like actually swam...like far from the beach) i want to.
31. reel big fish was my first concert. second was backstreet boys.
32. i have won things on the radio station...5 times. you know..like call in and win.
33. i was in marykate and ashleys fan club for 1 year...when i was like 10. i earned the money myself.
34. i want to see a shark. in real life. not at sea world.
35. i wish i tried harder in school. and had a career goal.
36. i wish i had a cool job.
37. i love girls nights.
38. i am not athletic.
39. i cant wait to go to the temple one day. but im really scared of it.
40. i reaaallly hope that one day i can be sealed to matix.
41. i wish i was better at being appreciative of my mom.
42. i have a hard time showing my feelings.
43. i talk a lot. my nickname as a kid was bug. because i would bug everyone. litany still calls me that.
44. my middle name is rebecca. i dont like it.
45. my name was supposed to be adrianne dwan. i kinda wish it was my name because then i wouldnt be one of a trillion ashleys my age and i really like my great aunt dwan. she was the general primary president in the 80's.
46. i have met the prophet. shook his hand. (monson)
47. i could really relate to the movie eat pray love. so much that i bought the book. and had plans to read it all....i am only like 20 pages into it and its been a couple months. i suck at reading.
48. i have been reading the 4th twilight book for almost 2 years now. the whole series is a little boring to me. but i still watch/read them. hopefully i finish before the movie comes out. or maybe not.
49. im always right. ha. (or i think i am)
50. i have been robbed at gunpoint. i chased down than mofo.
51. i have blue eyes.
52. i wish more than anything that i naturally had tan skin.
53. i LOVE naps. its hard for me to function without them.
54. Donkey Kong is my favorite Nintendo game.
55. 500 days of summer is my favorite movie...free willy is a favorite too.
56. i love aladdin. i am princess jasmine.
57. i want a baby girl...her name will be emery jade.
58. one day i will be fluent in chinese. i took chi 101and got an A and then was too chicken to keep going.
59. i suck at mutitasking.
60. i hate fighting with people. it stresses me out.
61. christmas is my favorite holiday. then halloween. then st pattys day.
62. i have watched every season of top model. i think theres like 14 seasons. hahaha
63. i was going to move to china. like i had a place to live, and a roommate from florida. and then my life took a unexpected turn.
64. im pretty confrontational
65.i dont take criticism well.
66. i am sensitive
67. im scared to die
68. i dont like feet.
69. Three foods i cannot/willnot eat: bananas, mustard, spicy foods
70. i think im a pretty reasonable person
71. i hate it when someone doesnt like me.
72. i have gotten too many speeding tickets to count!
73. i was voted worst driver in high school.
74. i think im a lot cooler now than in high school.
75. in college we had a kissing game tally...i almost won.
76. i have never drank alcohol. (ive tasted some...barfff)
77. i ask a lot of questions.
78. i am both shy and outgoing.
79. i like doing things for people.
80. i wanted to sponsor a child in a poor country. until doug talked me out of it. i still secretly want to.
81. i like secrets.
82.i dont like to shower. scratch that...i dont like the getting ready after part.
83. i hate myself without makeup on.
84. my drink of choice has always been a shirley temple.
85. i have eaten a $99 appetizer.
86. i watch ellen everyday. she is my role model.
87. i want to move somewhere. and start a new life in a new place.
88. vegas will always be home.
89. i went to unr for 1 year. i loved it.
90. i always have a camera in my purse.
91. i love being social.
92. i love learning about people's lives.
93. i prefer fun over romantic.
94. i want to buy an suv.
95. i watch entirely too many tv shows...but i love them all.
96. i have to sleep with the fan on...even in the winter.
97. i talk on the phone a lot.
98. i have a testimony.
99. My sister stephanie has helped me more than she knows.
100. Toaster strudels are my favoriteeeeeeeee. 


ps this was fun. ive always wanted to do this kind of thing and never have. 

5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

There are a ton of numbers that i am the same way about..I planned to write them all out to you, but there were too many to remember. I'm always right - and spelling errors drive me crazy, too, as well as grammar, but im so lazy when I type, I still make the mistakes.
I'm scared to die and when I think about it I get panic attacks!! Maybe it's a control thing. and I also wish I had naturally tan skin. I try to lie when I AM tan and say I'm a ginger indian. embarrassing. Haha.. I liked this post. You're funny.

Darci Buhl said...

Two things: first, I better count as a best friend for reading this whole list AND teaching you about how great travelling is, and second, you would pick a lesbian as your role model. Sicko.
Oh and two other things....I really just like stephanie a lot, and your punctuation is terrible.

Anonymous said...

Your nickname was NOT Bug because you bug people... it's bug because you walked like a stink bug...

That is your name in my phone. I like it that way.

You will forever be my Bug <3

Kim Marx said...

Ashley, I thought it was a perfect challenge for you to combine #79 and #32 and get me tickets to Usher. We're running out of time...

Unknown said...

The makeout tally was hysterical. I will never forget that! HAHHAHA